You can get these books in Paperback, Digital and Audio too. You can find these books on Amazon, Barns & Noble, Kobo, ibookstore, itunes, Google Books, Smashwords, Lulu, Kindle, Audible, ACX, Createspace, Book Country, BitLit, VinceStead.com and more.
You can have a lot of fun learning about taking care of your Quarter Horse, and making sure they are well taken care of and have a nice clean place to live and much more!
1. The Characteristics of an American Quarter Horse
2. How to Saddle a Horse
3. How to Muck out a Horse Corral
4. How to Raise a Pony
5. How a Bit, Harness and Reins Work
6. How to Use a Hoof Pick
7. What Kind of Shelter does your Horse Need?
8. How to Use a Round Pen
9. The Best Ways to Keep Flies of your Horse
10. The Different Kinds of Horse Saddles
11. How a Cow Horse Performs
12. How Horseshoeing is Done
13. How to Enter your Horse in Shows and Rodeos
14. Nice Safe Toys for Horses to Play With
15. How to Break and Train your Horse
16. How to Clean a Horse Stall
17. What to Do When your Horse is going to have a Baby
18. What to do if you’re Horse Breaks it’s Leg
19. How to Trailer your Horse
20. How to Make Sure Your Horse Does Not Colic on You
21. What to Feed your Horse
22. How to prevent your Horse from going Barn Sour
23. Mare, Gelding, or Stallion, and what is the Best Horse for your Needs?
24. What to Do if your Horse Spooks at Something