Keep your favorite canine companion warm and cozy all through the night with this log cabin doghouse. This dog house features a built-in heater that provides 150 watts of heating power. The slanted roof sends rain and snow off the back of the doghouse, so the entryway stays dry during sudden storms, and the bottom is raised off the ground to keep it up and off the damp grass or dirt. The entrance is off to one side to give your dog more maneuvering space inside the doghouse.
- Pets remain dry due to raised floor
- Durable and has 150W heating element
- Fitted with a thermostatically controlled heater
- Slant-roof design with sturdy wood shingles
- Made of sturdy fir wood that’s weather-resistant
- FREE SHIPPING to the 48 lower states!
Comfort and functionality are available all in one value-priced item, the Log Cabin Dog House with Heater. Solid wood construction with a raised floor and slant-roof design helps to keep your pet dry and warm. Plus, the 150-watt heater provides heat within a range of 32 square feet. The off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements, and it allows your pet to turn around inside more easily. A cedar-colored stain on the solid fir wood and a green stain on the roof create a natural look to enhance your backyard. Available in three sizes: small, medium and large. The house assembles in three easy steps. It’s easy to mount the heater on any wall. Heater dimensions: 10W x 4.5D x 10.5H inches.
- Exterior: 44.49W x 26.38D x 29.53H inches
- Interior: 39.17W x 21D x 19.1H inches
- Door: 12.6W x 18.7H inches
Raised Panel Floor
6 lbs. (Heater)