- Eco-friendly wood construction
- Raised floor for climate comfort
- Removable roof allows for easy cleaning
- Includes thermostatically controlled heater
- Plastic dog door included
- Long-lasting, 150-watt heating element
- Dimensions outer: 40L x 30W x 38H inches
- Dimensions interior: 32L x 27W x 32L inches (excludes peak)
- Door dimensions: 15W x 18H
- FREE SHIPPING to the 48 lower states!
Your furry friend will love to go home each night to the Wooden Insulated Dog House with Heater and Dog Door. This A-frame style house with a gable roof design is sure to beautify your backyard with its log-cabin look. There is an ornate arched window above the door to welcome your pet to its own home. Made of wood, this dog house is ecologically sound. In addition, the house is insulated, so it will provide more comfortable temperatures year-round. The floor panel is raised to create some space in between the house and the ground. This helps your dog’s house stay cooler in the warmer seasons and keeps your pet off the cold and wet ground in the winter months. The roof is removable to make cleaning much easier. Plus, the 150-watt heater provides heat within a range of 32 square feet. It’s easy to mount the heater on any wall, and heat shields protect against any accidental burns. The house assembles in four simple steps. Heater dimensions: 10W x 4.5D x 10.5H inches. House dimensions: 35.75W x 38D x 41H inches
Dimensions & Specifications
40L x 30W x 38H in.
10W x 4.5D x 10.5H in. (Heater)
6 lbs. (Heater)